Become an Egg Donor
Help A Loving Family Grow. Become An Egg Donor Today.
Because the primary factor that influences whether a woman can get pregnant is age, donor eggs from women in their peak fertility years (up to age 32) can be the key to starting a family. We only select the most qualified women for egg donation, ensuring each child has the best chance of continuing to term and living a healthy, happy life.
The Egg Donation Process
- Donor needs to be between age 21 and 32
- Informed consent of both the donor, and if married, the husband
- No history of genetic or sexually transmittable disease
- Regular menstrual cycles
- History must be free from drug and alcohol abuse
- Willing to use contraceptives for the first 2 weeks after egg donation
We compensate our donors with $5,000 and are always happy to answer your questions.
Become an egg donor by filling out our online questionnaire.
If you’d like to donate your eggs to a family in need, that’s great! You’re doing one or multiple people an invaluable service. Please complete our online questionnaire to see if you qualify.