Fertility Evaluation & Infertility Diagnosis
Fertility Testing & Diagnosis
Save time, money, and stress with our thorough and detail-oriented infertility examination. We offer fertility testing in South Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Canton, and Youngstown, Ohio. Our Akron and Columbus locations also offer embryology labs.
We understand the emotional toll for you if you're struggling to conceive. At Reproductive Gynecology, we offer you fertility testing & sperm analysis to accurately identify causes of fertility issues.
We help people from all walks of life with compassion including men, women, non-binary individuals, and members of the trans community (LGTBQ+).
Due to the abundance of conditions that can cause infertility, it’s crucial to undergo a comprehensive evaluation. Sometimes the source of your fertility problems will be immediately evident. Other times, the root cause(s) will take longer to identify. Occasionally – even with exhaustive fertility testing – there will be no indication of what’s inhibiting your ability to conceive or maintain a pregnancy. However, feel confident that our experienced physicians at RGI will exhaust every diagnostic tool in their effort to identify your condition.
Because each fertility case is unique, you should choose a doctor who has the requisite experience and support to give you a complete evaluation and diagnosis. Trust the experience and specialized expertise that our doctors have to offer. Our fertility testing capabilities leave no possibility unexamined, ensuring you receive the best care for your situation.
Our fertility doctors have helped thousands of people from all walks of life — and we never, ever give up.
Based on your medical history, symptoms, age, and other factors discussed at your initial consultation, we can perform a number of tests, including:
- Basal body temperature – Your body temperature will rise about 24 hours after ovulation. By tracking this, we can observe abnormalities and time your other tests and sexual intercourse.
- Endometrial biopsy – Removing and examining a small piece of tissue from your uterus allows us to identify problems that prevent the egg from implanting.
- Serum progesterone test – Since the hormone progesterone increases after ovulation, by monitoring it we’re able to track your cycle and determine if your body produces adequate levels.
- Saline infusion ultrasound – A noninvasive ultrasound test that allows us to observe your uterus and detect any abnormalities, such as fibroids.
- Office HyCoSy – By first filling your uterus with a radiographic contrast agent and then taking a series of X-rays, we can create a live image that reveals damage, blockages, abnormal uterus shape and other problems.
Get evaluated and know exactly where you stand
Sperm Analysis Testing Locations Near Me
Every RGI clinic offers on-site male fertility testing. All of our locations are equipped with andrology labs to ensure rapid results for male testing.
We work with various other specialists, such as urologists, to conduct all necessary lab tests. Through our andrology labs, we offer the following services:
- Semen analysis
- Post-vasectomy sperm count
- Sperm “washing” prior to insemination
- Standard sperm morphology
- Strict “Kruger” morphology
- Antisperm antibody testing
- Sperm function tests
- Sperm freezing prior to vasectomy or oncology care
- Epididymal & testicular sperm processing & freezing